Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Transfer Updates

After a successful transfer bid, Muhammad Ghaffar has finally joined Xenon on a free transfer. He is known to be an agressive defender and is in the school team along with Hasyim, Nicholas and Syazwi. His temporary number is 25 but this is tentative.

'I am proud to be back in my old team to contribute to Xenon's growth. I hope I can be an inspiration to my teammates once I show them my talent on the pitch', said the former Acid Reflux captain.

Welcome to -
Number 25 - Muhammad Abdul Ghaffar - Left Back

In the 'OUTS' section, Noh is apparently still unsettled but Fayyaz has pledged his allegiance to Xenon for the time being. Another defender, Muhammad Zulhilmi is also speculated to leave Xenon after given his first marching orders by vice-captain Syazwi. This is not finalised yet.

No comments: